Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Rehearsal: Prequel to a... Oh Wait...

I know, I know. Long time no see. But, here I am, stronger and more terrible than ever before. And with a new keyboard, too--it's awesome (those of you who follow me on Twitter know this already). Besides that, there's some big news since I last posted, so let's get on with it, shall we?

Storm (that is, my band) is playing on June 8 in Srce (a local club). We're pretty excited about it. We won't be playing the whole night, but only five songs, because it's really a twenty-year-anniversary celebration of another band, and they invited us to play along with several other bands. But we're going to be the best. If you're coming, check in on Facebook: .

Also, it looks like we're going to appear on Radio 101 sometime in June. It's not certain yet, however. More info on this as it develops.

What else? I don't know... ah yes. Here's a video from a rehearsal a while back (we're a lot better now, trust me): Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing to boost your excitement for June 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment