Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Introductory Post

Hi everyone! So, as the title suggests, this is the introductory post! (You there in the back, I here you grumbling something like, "Shit, he's going to talk for ages about his awesome accomplishments/terrible sorrows.") I say to you, do not leave. I am not going to talk about myself (at least not in this post). This post is just for this blog to have something of a beginning, even though there are neither beginnings nor endings... And I digress. Which is probably going to happen a lot, btw.
My personal information is in my bio, for anyone who cares to read it. I also have a few other dens on the interwebs: follow me on twitter @darth_luceus, and check out my author page on Smashwords (I'll begin publishing soon).
And, I think that's enough for now. I'm going to a rehearsal with my band, so expect a report from it in the next post. (There might be some videos, as well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment